Friday, March 13, 2009

Springtime for stupidity

As I've noted before, a traditional wintertime activity is for some random wingnut somewhere to look around them at the falling snow and say, "Well, lookee here! It's cold! I guess that means there ain't no global warmin' goin' on after all! Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck!"

Well, spring is almost here, but that hasn't kept the Boston Globe's house wingnut, Jeff Jacoby, from saying, "Well, lookee here! It's cold! I guess that means there ain't no global warmin' goin' on after all! Hyuck, hyuck, hyuck!"

(Why does Jacoby have a job at the Globe? My theory, and I'll admit it's just a theory, is that the sneaky liberals running that paper decided to try to discredit conservatism by hiring the stupidest wingnut they could find in the greater Boston area, and that's how Jacoby got his column.)

No comments: